Tour de Mississauga 10K
Join us on Sunday September 17th to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tour de Mississauga. Over the last ten years Tour de Mississauga has grown into one of Ontario’s largest community cycling events, bringing together thousands of Mississauga residents, families and cyclists to celebrate cycling in the city.
Tour de Mississauga has introduced a 10 kilometre ride to give novice and intermediate cyclists the opportunity to participate in the event. Starting from Celebration Square at 9:00 a.m., the 10K route will lead participants along bike lanes, multi-use trails and residential streets through the downtown core, Fairview and Cooksville. Participants must follow traffic rules and instructions from police officers at all times. A short section of the route will be closed to traffic and police will be present at signalized intersections.
Tour de Mississauga is charging a nominal registration fee to help cover the cost of organizing the event. The registration fee for the 10K is $10, children 16 and under ride for free. Registration into the Tour de Mississauga 10K includes:
- Entry into the ride and finish line festival
- Registration kit delivery by Canada Post
- A complimentary ice cream at the finish line festival
Required Skill level
The 10K route is suitable for novice and intermediate cyclists. All participants must be able to ride a bike independently and be comfortable with cycling on bike lanes, multi-use trails and residential streets. Young children are allowed to accompany parents in bike trailers, bike-mounted child seats or tandem-tows.
Important Safety Information
- Participants must follow traffic rules at all times.
- Participants must wear a bicycle helmet. Tour de Mississauga has adopted a mandatory helmet policy for all riders participating in the event, including adults aged 18 and over.
- Participants must ensure their bicycles are in good working order. Perform an ABC Quick check to assess the condition of your bicycle prior to the event.